Friday, July 15, 2011

Starting to look like home!

Living room
Yea both sofa's fit, as well as 2 end tables and a coffee table

Just another view of my living room


Jon's entertainment area

Empty picture frames....the prints are on the way!

Messy Kitchen

Marcus & Monika's pictures
My diploma....yep I worked my ass off for it, so I am showing it off!

Master Bedroom
I love this room, it is so peaceful
Love my picture of paradise too!!

Dresser with off-set mirror

The office...sort of
We did not bring a desk, so we are using our printer table as a desk
The chair is a little tall for this desk too, but we make it work

Guest bedroom/office/storage/Jon's closet

Another view of the extra "bedroom/office/closet/storage" room!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see all your stuff arrived and now all unpacked. It looks like home (kinda). As for your "office desk"...hey...do what the Japanese do...sit on the floor, then the desk will be at just the right height!!!
    You took your diploma with you over there???!!!! But you definitely earned and so you should show it off. Now you just need a job to pay for that diploma!
    How are the veggies coming? Opened up your own vegetable stand yet?
    Well, hope all is well with you. Take care.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete