Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Macdonald Farm....minus animals!


 Lots of pictures of our little yard, I know this was taken at a funky angle, but it shows the front of the yard.
My little soybeans and chives are slowly growing, as is my new little plant.

Soybeans aka Edamame


We think these are beefsteak tomatoes, but we have no idea!


Another tomato variety, like little cherry/grape tomatoes.
Yep we pain 258Y for the plant, which at the time was $3.25

3 very happy tomato plants....guess Tracy will have to learn to eat tomatoes!

Cukie plant...this crazy plant has wrapped itself 3 times around the pole, and is reaching out to the next pole.
Is it bracing itself for a lot of cukis, or does it know that it's Typhoon Season!!

My first tomato!!



These hedges were pretty much dead when we moved in...amazing what a little water will do!

The corner of my flower garden...still need to put up my little fences!
So my little flower garden is now about 12 feet long

























No comments:

Post a Comment